Hemel Hempstead

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Hemel Hempstead

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 167 total)
  • Author
    FunkyBiscuit
    Participant

Did you call the main Passport Office number? All I could get was to record a message asking for a callback?

bones
    Participant

I have a similar time-frame: submitted child’s renewal on 9th April, documents received via Royal Mail 12th April, acknowledged 19th April. Yesterday I contacted them via the general enquiry form on the. HMPO website. May be a coincidence, but received a message today saying the passport is approved. May be worth you doing that if you haven’t already?

kay123
    Participant

I called this number 0300 123 1973 just stayed on hold until somebody answered , then got a text/email straight away to say documents recieved .

kay123
    Participant

I called this number 0300 123 1973 just stay on hold until somebody answers

CAMcC
    Participant

KAY 123 did your passport go to HEMEL HEMPSTEAD? Is this number for their office?

CAMcC
    Participant

Funkybuscuit I know if u are due to travel within 2 weeks and there is still no progress on your application you can ask to speak to an upgrade team and have the option to upgrade if u have proof of your travel arrangements. There will be additional cost I think but at least gives you an option to push application through quicker. Customer care should be able to advise you on this. Hope this helps

kay123
    Participant

Hi yes my passport went to hemel, its the main number they can access application with your ref number

FunkyBiscuit
    Participant

A lady called me back and was very helpful. She checked the system and said the documents hadn’t been received, further investigation showed they just hadn’t been uploaded to their database. After doing this my application has moved to “Approved”. So it was definitely worth while asking for the call back.

aerf94
    Participant

Hi All,

Thought I would post some info about my application.

Old passport was delivered (signed for) on 30th April 22, still waiting for tracking to update to recieved old passport. anyone else similar dates to me had any progress?

yorkie0401
    Participant

Hi there!
    It could take up to 2 weeks for tracking to update to passport received. I sent my passport on 22nd april it was received by Hemel on Monday 25th April And then tracked as passport received last thursday 5th may. Hope this helps 🤞🏻😊

klee40
    Participant

Hi I have sent 4 renewals off 3 children and 1 adult, 2 went to bootle and were back in a week 1 child’s renewal is at Hemel Hempstead and 1 adults is at Durham. I posted them on 25th April and still waiting for them to update to documents received, Royal Mail says they were signed for on the 27th.

FunkyBiscuit
    Participant

Passport printed 5:38pm on 9 May 2022
    Application approved 4:43pm on 8 May 2022
    Documents received 9:29am on 20 April 2022
    Application received 8:21pm on 11 April 2022
    Identity details received 8:21pm on 11 April 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 3:07pm on 9 April 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 5:35pm on 6 April 2022
    Application submitted 5:35pm on 6 April 2022

jlut
    Participant

Mine was signed for on 29th April. I’m expecting confirmation either the end of this week or the start of next, as it seems to take about two weeks. Then I’ll hopefully receive the new passport by the end of the month.

I’ll keep you updated

jlut
    Participant

Received the Documents received notification yesterday 11th May, so took just under two weeks after they were signed for, including the bank holiday

aerf94
    Participant

Thanks for letting me know, Hopefully mine will update in the next few days!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 167 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.