Fast track appointment release

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Fast track appointment release

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    tropicanapure
    Participant

Hi All,

Would anyone know if there’s a specific time of day that the fast track appointments are released for booking?

Thanks,

jamesc1992
    Participant

I’d be interested in this, too.

I’m currently debating waiting for fast track appointments or putting it in the normal route and hoping for the best.

We go away on the 10th June.

hairless
    Participant

Midnight every night. Got mine at 00.03am Monday morning for the 16 may. Good luck.

tropicanapure
    Participant

Thanks Hairless! I tried at 6 30 this morning but it kept timing out when i got to the payment page..

jamesc1992
    Participant

Hi Tropicanapure,

Like you I tried from about 6.45 and was getting timed out.

Sometimes couldn’t access the site, then if I finally got in – it got stuck at different stages.

I got stuck at the payment screen 6 times – bit of a disaster if I’m honest.

I did eventually get an appointment at 8.48ish as the appointments kept re appearing I imagine because others were struggling and losing their appointments.

Frustrating but keep trying.

If you can – if there’s a few appointments a top could be to book an afternoon appointment we’re you aren’t guaranteed the passport within 7 days (but 8 instead) as they’re less desirable and less people will likely be trying for those ones.

Good luck!

jamesc1992
    Participant

A tip not top*

jamesc1992
    Participant

And where not we’re 🤦‍♂️

Blackhall96
    Participant

hi James,

do you mind if I ask what date you got your appointment for? Thinking of cancelling my current paplication and going for fast track instead

jamesc1992
    Participant

Hi Blackhall,

Appointments released this morning were for Monday 16th and Tuesday 17th in the main.

Our appointment is for Tuesday in Durham.

Off memory, appointments were released for London, Glasgow, Durham and Belfast.

Glasgow appointments were taken the quickest.

Last night appointments were released for Liverpool next Thursday I think.

Hope this helps.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.