How long to deliver? (TNT tracking??)

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion How long to deliver? (TNT tracking??)

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    jespop30
    Participant

Anyone else waiting for tracking? My sons passport was printed on Wednesday and still can’t track, but people who have had their passports printed Thursday or Friday can now track and have their passports out for delivery.

charlieh34
    Participant

Hi Darren many thanks for the info. Seems they are all sent by TNT courier at least they are just posted through letter box and not signed for I was worried I’d miss them being at work etc. it seems the tracking is very unreliable with TNT. Will wait with fingers crossed hopefully will get next week now. Thanks

charlieh34
    Participant

Jespop30 yes I’m exactly the same had a txt wed saying I should get passport in few working days. Can’t even track it with TNT either mine was sent to Durham for renewal.

jespop30
    Participant

Apparently it’s taking up to 5 working days to be picked up from printing, which is rubbish as most people aren’t waiting that long for it to be delivered, looks like I will be pulling a sicky, in the week, as we go away a week on Monday.

nb83
    Participant

i’m in the same boat. been waiting 5 working days and nothing in tracking.

Rush0686
    Participant

A Quick update from me – Mine was ‘printed’ at 4am on the 22nd and began showing as tracking on the evening of 24th and said it was out for delivery on 25th.
    It didn’t arrive on 25th and changed to 26th. Didn’t arrive 26th and now it says out for delivery today. I did ring them and I can see a note on my tracker saying to make sure its delivered today and my phone number for the driver to ring me if there are problems!

Keeping everything crossed as we fly on Friday!

andyc84
    Participant

Same issue here Childs first passport, got the printed and will be sent on the 23rd March at 09:47.

Still no tracking from TNT.

Flying Friday!!!!!!!

jespop30
    Participant

Nb83 – hopefully you receive tracking info today.

nb83
    Participant

Thanks fingers crossed, strangely processing times for my sons and daughters passport are very similar, he got his passport the day after the print message was sent out but nada for my daughters, filled a form online to check with TNT and they say nothing showing for my post code.

andyc84
    Participant

jespop30 and nb83 seems we are all in the same boat. We must receive tracking shortly.

B557
    Participant

It seems like there is a delay with passports printed Wednesday. Our sons first passport printed 12pm Wednesday 23rd but no tracking yet. Not sure how timings work as some people seem to receive them 1 or 2 days after printing!

charlieh34
    Participant

I called the passport office on Friday lady said that the wed passports were still in depot said they could be collected over weekend. Still nothing in tracking for passports printed on wed. Could be just the Durham office has pick up problems.

Reg
    Participant

I can only reflect what I was told about the Liverpool office by the call centre last week – it is taking 5 working days (working, not calendar) from printing to TNT pickup.

DC67
    Participant

Hi, I am due to travel in 4 days, passport apparently sent to TNT on Sunday, I think my only hope if it gets scanned on in the next day or so is if I could collect it from TNT in Durham, has anyone else been able to collect from them ? I have spoken to TNT and asked if collection is possible but all they would say is we can look into it when it is logged on our system .

andyc84
    Participant

The TNT website says that if a passport is printed on a Friday it should have tracking available on the following Tuesday. That is 5 days.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 124 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.