Liverpool

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Liverpool

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 1,414 total)
  • Author
    conz1234
    Participant

I called this morning and they said it was in a long queue awaiting examiner. Was told to expect to be in processing stage for at least another week maybe 2.

Adult Renewal
    Submitted application 28th January
    Received 8th Feb
    Started processing 17th Feb

Liam5624
    Participant

I’ve not even got to the started processing stage yet just says received I really hope this isn’t the case as it’ll be pushing it for me even at end of march! When I rang before applying they said it would be 4 weeks max but it isn’t seeming like that now.

Ashleywestphal1
    Participant

Adult Renewal`

Application submitted 09th Feb
    Application received 09th Feb
    Documents sent via Royal Mail 10th Feb
    Documents delivered by Royal Mail 11th Feb
    Documents received by Passport office 17th Feb

and that’s the only update I’ve had since. Slightly stressful seeing others with similar timelines already receiving their passports but I guess it’s just a waiting game. Hoping to have everything in next couple weeks as wanting to book a cheeky little trip.

adi07
    Participant

Mine went straight from ‘Document’s received’ to ‘Application approved’ if that is any help conz1234? So hopefully yours will be through processing soon!

Docs received – 15th Feb
    Application Approved – 24th

jespop30
    Participant

Mine is really starting to stress me out. Last update I had was 16th February when it went to application is being processed. It’s for my son’s first passport. My daughter’s first passport went from documents received to application approved, that took 6 days. I’ve asked to link my application to my son’s, but my application was approved 27th January, so I’m worried if they remove my application from the system before linking the documents, then I will have to send my marriage certificate and that will take 2 weeks to upload on the system, then another couple weeks to probably approve. I need the passport in just over 5 weeks. Stressed isn’t even the word

oldhammer
    Participant

Just been on the phone to Passport number (0300 222 0000). The lady was very nice but couldn’t tell me a lot! She made a note on my application that i had a travel date coming up, but couldn’t say what the current situation was. If i dont here anything by Monday, i will have to reschedule my holiday!

Totally my own fault, i should have renewed earlier, or paid extra for the fast track service!

jespop30
    Participant

I rang yesterday and spoke to a lovely lady who was really helpful and gave me reassurance that I will have the passport before April, and today I rang back due to another issue and today they couldn’t tell me anything. Thankfully I have spoken to lots of helpful people over the past few weeks, but some people don’t seem to know enough as others

amyarella
    Participant

Hey probably not on everyone’s top list but anyone tell me how long it took from passport arriving to supporting documents arriving back?

I did a name change and I actually cannot fly til I get these back as my US greencard is in my old name

Any info appreciated

jespop30
    Participant

All my supporting documents arrived in a few days of receiving the passports

amyarella
    Participant

Thx for that
    My flight is Wednesday
    My passport arrived Thursday
    😏

chelsea91
    Participant

Getting very stressed now!!
    I’m flying for work on 9th March.
    I have called everyday this week asking for this to be pushed on. The lady I spoke to on Friday has added a note to my application to say that it’s now urgent. Currently still waiting for examiner. Is there anything more I can do?!!

Application history

Application being processed 11:03am on 10 February 2022
    Documents received 10:09am on 28 January 2022
    Application received 8:41am on 21 January 2022
    Application submitted 8:40am on 21 January 2022

jespop30
    Participant

Is it a first or renewal passport? My son’s first passport is taking the longest, all overs were in my hand within 3 weeks

chelsea91
    Participant

It’s a renewal.
    I’m contemplating booking a fast track and reporting my passport as lost

oldhammer
    Participant

I wouldn’t recommend that, you’ll likely cause more problems!

Liam5624
    Participant

Mine finally updated this afternoon and went from documents received straight to application approved does anyone know how long from the approved stage to the passport been sent out takes?

Documents received was 17th February
    Application approved today (27th February)

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 1,414 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.