Liverpool

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Liverpool

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 1,414 total)
  • Author
    jms
    Participant

@ jespop30

I will, first thing tomorrow morning.

djbdane
    Participant

So just over an hour after the interview it’s been approved!!

Application approved 2:11pm on 13 March 2022
    Documents received 9:04am on 5 March 2022
    Application received 8:30pm on 21 February 2022
    Identity details received 7:59pm on 21 February 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 7:35pm on 21 February 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 7:32pm on 21 February 2022
    Application submitted 7:32pm on 21 February 2022

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by djbdane.
    jms
    Participant

So just over an hour after the interview it’s been approved!!

Great news!

isabel
    Participant

Update on an adult renewal:

Application approved 2:46pm on 12 March 2022
    Documents received 5:19pm on 9 March 2022
    Application received 6:48pm on 25 February 2022
    Application submitted 6:47pm on 25 February 2022

Looks like they skipped the processing stage altogether – I did give them a ring last week and they stated that it was a very straightforward application (renewal, no name changes or anything) so maybe this could be why?

Can anyone advise how long it usually takes to receive the passport once it has been approved?

jespop30
    Participant

Normally takes 2-3 days to print and send, and then 3-4 days to receive, but I have known it to be done sooner than that, I recieved my son’s renewal 2 days after it approved, so it just depends.

When did you send your documents to the passport office? I have sent an extra document incase they need it, so avoid any hold ups as need passport for 4th April, just trying to work out roughly went they may upload it

Crazy8
    Participant

Great start of the week:
    Passport printed and sent 8:50am on 14 March 2022
    Application approved 1:28am on 11 March 2022
    Documents received 8:12am on 5 March 2022
    Application received 9:01am on 22 February 2022
    Identity details received 9:01am on 22 February 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 11:04pm on 21 February 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 10:59pm on 21 February 2022
    Application submitted 10:59pm on 21 February 2022

Sadly, this means for HMPO to be quoting average time of 6 weeks for first adult passport, there is someone who will have to wait 8 weeks!

isabel
    Participant

Ok great thank you jespop30. I sent my old passport on the 26th Feb and it was received by them by 1st March per the royal mail tracking. So took 8 days for it to appear on the system

jms
    Participant

OK, phoned them this morning (answered in about 5-6 minutes), but they couldn’t tell me where my docs are or why they haven’t scanned them. Said it has been only (sic!) two weeks and that I should leave it for another before calling back if not scanned by then. That they are having delays.

Also, asked me to call back with RM tracking number (didn’t have it on me) and they will add it to the notes – not entirely sure what this accomplishes.

lauraf1991
    Participant

Unbelievably my passport still isn’t here and I’ve not even had tracking info yet. Originally said out for delivery 12th March but nobody has been.

jespop30
    Participant

Isabel – thank you, hopefully it will be scanned the end of this week.

JMS – that is daft, as others whose documents were delivered after yours have been scanned into the system, it was taking 8 working days, but people have had their documents scanned after 6 working days, so yours should have be done by now surely.

Lauraf1991 – how frustrating after all that time waiting for them to approve your passport in the first place.

tar_pharm
    Participant

HI JMS, I think I am on a similar boat as yours.

My documents were sent on 24th Feb via RM special delivery, however RM tracking doesn’t show it’s been delivered or signed. Last time it was scanned, the parcel was at Warrington Mail Center.

Ever since, I am calling both RM and Passport office! RM says, they have delivered the documents but they couldn’t scanned individual item as they were delivered in bulk sack. And Passport office said, they haven’t recieved the document as it’s not showing in RM tracker!

It’s all MESS!!

amy93
    Participant

Is anyone also stuck on “processing”?

I’ve been stuck since 1st March. (Submitted early Feb though)

jespop30
    Participant

Mine is stuck on processing, but just rang the passport office to ask if they could put a note that I have sent in my marriage certificate, which was already done and mine went into examination on the 11th March, it was awaiting examination when I last rang. The lady has also taken my tracking number for my documents as they can sometimes request them be found and scanned sooner so the application isn’t held up longer. Feeling more confident than I was about traveling on the 4th April and she said she’s confident too as once it’s been examined they don’t like to wait too long after you sent documents in to approve, so in a way you skip the 8 working days as the examiner had already examined and is just waiting for a document. Fingers crossed I hear soon.

LKT1990
    Participant

amy93 – I have two stuck on processing since the 16th of Feb. When I rang last week they hadn’t even been allocated an examiner yet.

Lauraf1991 – my one done passport still isn’t here either. 9 days since approved and 7 days since printed and sent.

I’m really hoping for some sort of progress in any of the remaining 3 this week or I’ll be ringing again to find out what the hold up is. Especially with the ones stuck in processing.

Frustrated_1
    Participant

Application being processed: 28 February 2022
    Application received (second notification): 24 February 2022
    Application received: 11 February 2022
    Documents signed for: 3 February 2022
    Documents sent: 2 February 2022
    Identity details received: 2 February 2022
    Application submitted: 2 February 2022

Literally nothing has moved with my application since the 11 February; been awaiting an examiner for now 31 days. I’ve been calling everyday for the last 2 weeks and sending emails; nothing gets done. I need my supporting documents and British passport to complete employment background checks but “I just have to be patient” is the only solution they seem to have.

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 1,414 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.