Liverpool

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Liverpool

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 1,414 total)
  • Author
    jespop30
    Participant

So as mentioned earlier, I had a phone call from the progress team, at 12.45pm and by 3.11pm my son’s application was approved. So now just the wait to see when it is due to arrive. Due to fly in 13 days so we will see, especially as there are various times from application being approved to it being printed.

baz8790
    Participant

Do you receive email and text notifications when the passport has been printed and dispatched? Or just a case of checking the application tracking website to see the updates?

jespop30
    Participant

Yes you do, so no need to keep checking, even though I still do for some reason.

djbdane
    Participant

Do you receive email and text notifications when the passport has been printed and dispatched? Or just a case of checking the application tracking website to see the updates?

I registered for text updates – I got a text when it was printed. They’ve changed the status to just printed now, not printed and sent, with the words ‘it will be passed to our delivery partner in a few days’ – mine changed to printed today, and TNT are saying delivery Wednesday.

LKT1990
    Participant

jespop30 – that’s great news!! Gives me hope!! I’ve had 1 back at 3 days, 1 back at 9 days and 1 back at 10 days from approval. Hopefully yours will be one of the quicker ones x

baz8790
    Participant

Thanks for the reply’s

Yeah will still probably keep checking several times a day

wastedoranges
    Participant

Jesspop30. What great news – with a bit of luck you should get it in time.
    If you don’t mind me asking what date did it go into ‘processing?’

hsr
    Participant

I had a phone call from the progress team, at 12.45pm and by 3.11pm my son’s application was approved

Congrats Jespop30. Finally.

jespop30
    Participant

LKT1990 – it’s amazing how long some peoples passports are being printed while others at being printed after only a couple of days. Part of me hopes that as it ended up with an alert it will be done sooner, but then again I am glad it’s finally approved, so we are one step closer to getting on that plane.

wastedoranges – it went into processing on the 16th February, but I’ve seen loads of people that have been in processing later than my son’s been approved long before his.

Hsr – thank you, so relieved, means we are one step closer and fingers crossed it arrives within 13 days, I think it should so, but won’t get my hopes up till it’s in my hand.

hsr
    Participant

I am still waiting for mrs application. Every time I call they say All checks are complete and only pending is QC checks. Been like this for 2 weeks. We fly on 14th April.

jespop30
    Participant

What is qc checks? As my son’s was in examination at 12.45 and then approved by 13.11.

bgm00
    Participant

My passport has just been ‘printed’ not printed and sent. Does anyone know what the next stages are as I go away in 4 days! Wondering if passport then update it to posted or if you need to wait from tnt text.. how long are people roughly waiting from this date??

bgm00
    Participant

Your new passport has been printed, and will be transferred to our delivery supplier in the next few days. In most cases it will be delivered by TNT delivery services. When it’s ready for delivery, they will contact you with a tracking reference.

Find out more including if you need to be at home when TNT deliver: https://www.tnt.com/campaign/en_gb/hmpo.html

This was the text I received

jespop30
    Participant

I think some people are able to track a few hours after it has been printed.

hsr
    Participant

Apparently 2% of applications are sent to senior examiners to make sure examiners have done the checks correctly.

“Quality Check on examiners”

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 1,414 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.