Liverpool

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Liverpool

Viewing 15 posts - 1,051 through 1,065 (of 1,414 total)
  • Author
    amy93
    Participant

Jespop30 – I put mine in this morning (not expecting anything) and it’s showing me tracking. It says Monday delivery but I don’t trust them 🙁 going to make sure I just stay in all next week.

That’s so odd would have thought yours would 100% show tracking by now xx

djbdane
    Participant

Maryy93 and Frustrated_1 was 3-4 weeks when we applied and our holiday was transferred from year before due to Covid but no compensation as we booked travel apparently without a passport. 🤷‍♀️😡

I suppose this is their get out of jail free card – you shouldn’t book unless your documents are valid and in place – but in the real world people look at the timescales on their site and work to those.

jespop30
    Participant

Amy93 – the passport should still arrive in time, but will feel better when it’s in my hands. It doesn’t take 11/12 weeks to sort a passport out.

amy93
    Participant

Jespop30 – yea 100% it will arrive in time, but I hear you, much better once it’s physically in your hands! Fingers crossed both ours arrive next week asap then we can relax! I might treat myself after this! Haha x

jespop30
    Participant

Amy93 – A small part of me is like what if it doesn’t arrive, but I do realise there is plenty of time.
    I am going to need this holiday to get over the stress of all this.

amy93
    Participant

Jespop30 – same! A small part of me thinks “what if?!” Haha! We’ll be okay for sure x

leahmca
    Participant

Jespop30 / amy93 – great news on passport, hopefully they’ll arrive soon!

I’m still in processing (since 8th March) ! We chat yesterday says still no examiner assigned. I asked if there was anything wrong (he couldn’t say), I asked why it’s gone for manual checking rather than automatic approval- he said they are all manually checked. I asked why some are approved within a few days and mine was coming on 3 weeks- he réfère me to the waiting times on website. I said these are wrong as when I applied it was 3 weeks and I have been waiting 7 now. He said it can take 10 weeks and they have no control over it .

Just the same stuff over and over again

amy93
    Participant

Leahmca – gosh I hate when they just read off a sheet 🙁 It’s so unhelpful!

Hope it gets approved next week, I think mine (and a few others) was on average a few weeks on processing. I know some are longer but fingers crossed for you.

Do you have a deadline? X

leahmca
    Participant

Amy93 – my holiday was 4th April but I moved it a few weeks ago because the stress was making me obsessive and sick with worry! Its been cancelled twice already due to covid so I’m getting good at cancelling and rescheduling! We are now (hopefully) going 22nd may, which is over the 10weeks. But the advisor couldn’t say whether or not i would have it within the 10weeks

pavilion89
    Participant

Had to cancel my trip. Now in the dreaded processing stage (since 18th March) and not yet been assigned an examiner.

For the benefit of everyone here – if you want to change your picture and as such renew early – they will question it and there will be delays. I would’ve thought they could make a new mechanism for picture changes but no that would make too much sense

amy93
    Participant

Leahmca – 🙁 I don’t blame you! The stress is really awful isn’t it 🙁 They’re not useful at all sometimes with their “10 weeks maybe, maybe not”.

I personally think for 22nd May you should be okay, looking at the average timeframe. My fingers and toes are crossed for you xx

croftk
    Participant

Does the tracking get updated on weekends?

amirun87
    Participant

I had a call today from the process team. Application currently in processing (since 17/03/22). She said everything is looking good on application for child renewal & child new passport. She assured me my passport will be approved in matter of days if not a week. Don’t no how she made that assumption? I informed her of my travel on 06/05/22.

My husband straightforward renewal is also in processing (since 24/03/22) said it will get approved around 18/19th April. I’ve never heard them give a date a such before??

wastedoranges
    Participant

@amirun87 that is unusual, I’ve not heard of them giving any sort of indicated date. I have two passports currently in processing since 25 & 28 Feb and still nothing 🤷‍♀️

amirun87
    Participant

Wastedoranges has the progress team said to you anything about your application and why it may be “processing”

Viewing 15 posts - 1,051 through 1,065 (of 1,414 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.