Liverpool

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Liverpool

Viewing 15 posts - 1,096 through 1,110 (of 1,414 total)
  • Author
    Stp
    Participant

Hoping mine is just at the bottom of the pile then rather than lost :/
    From this thread I’ve seen a few delivered on the 8th logged from 23-25th.

Frustrating thing is seeing people saying theirs arrived days after mine already go into processing.

Their “system” is a joke. I can only assume for at least that week (possibly longer) they just piled the mail up then sorted from the top, newer stuff first.

amy93
    Participant

Hey everyone, after a very stressful and painful time, the passport has finally arrived! Here’s my timeline below in case it helps anyone.

If you’re reading this and thinking of applying, FAST TRACK!!! and if you can, send a professional photo from your local post office / similar 🙂

Mine was not fast track:
    Passport received: 28th March
    Passport printed: 25 March
    Application approved: 8 March
    New photo received: 16 March
    Photo rejected: 16 March 2022
    Application being processed:1 March
    Documents received: 28 February
    Application received: 13 February
    Application submitted: 13 February

gracelay25
    Participant

Glad you have received yours Amy🙌 What type was yours for? I’m waiting on my child’s first passport. Docs received and starting processing 21/02 and and apparently has been with an examiner since 24/03.

tar_pharm
    Participant

amy93 – Great news, so pleased you got it finally 🙂
    Mine was printed on 26th March but it’s not on TnT tracker yet! So may be waiting continues…!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by tar_pharm.
    amy93
    Participant

Thank you both! xx

gracelay25 – Mine was a name change since getting married. It was more so my NHS covid pass matched my passport etc (admin stuff).

tar_phrarm – I hope your tnt tracking comes soon!!! I just entered my PEX number into the tnt website tracker and it just showed me the delivery date, no next from TNT or nothing!

amy93
    Participant

Apologies typo there! It was approved 18th March!***

jswan123
    Participant

Passport was approved on 21st March, printed today, 28th March at 12:40. How long does it take to be registered onto DPD and to get the dispatch email? Could I expect a dispatch email tomorrow? Thanks

GPopp
    Participant

Any experience?

passport applied for on 12th March
    Documents received 22nd March (16th tracker showed received)

Phoned on 25th March – told that couple of minor queries on checking wrt photo but assigned an examiner to check/confirm

The question I have is that I have no status update etc. for my application – am i in processing and they have not updated and it will be weeks or am I one of the ones where approval may take 5+ days as machine picked up slight photo issues.

What I can’t understand is if to examiner on Friday, why am I still only documents received on my tracker status – a second call suggested it might be quicker than 4-5 weeks because it has been assigned an examiner and is not waiting to go….

I am confused as to whether I am now in a very long queue and can kiss goodbye to holiday at the end of April or it might be sooner as examiner is assigned and why no status on my tracker?

Thanks

jespop30
    Participant

jswan123 – you don’t always get emails when TNT have it, but you may be able to track fairly soon, as most people who are approved and then printed on day 7, can track that evening.

amy93
    Participant

jespop30 – they sorted themselves out or you still waiting? x

jespop30
    Participant

Amy93 – still waiting for tracking info, was approved last Monday and then printed on Wednesday, no idea how long it is going to take.

amy93
    Participant

Argh! They need to hurry it up.

I didn’t get a text or anything, I just shoved the PEX number into the tnt tracking website and it came up 🙁

fingers crossed xx

philarmonic
    Participant

This was for a lost passport replacement :

Application approved 8:44pm on 25 March 2022
    Application being processed 12:04pm on 28 February 2022
    Identity details received 6:32pm on 21 February 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 5:41pm on 21 February 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 5:38pm on 21 February 2022
    Application submitted 5:38pm on 21 February 2022

Still not printed but finally moved to approved

jespop30
    Participant

Amy93 – I keep checking tracking but nothing yet, to be honest mine was printed really quick where most people are waiting 7 days for the printed status, and then can track normally the same day. My son’s was approved 7 days today, so hopefully soon.

amy93
    Participant

Jespop30 – shouldn’t be long at all now. Xx

Viewing 15 posts - 1,096 through 1,110 (of 1,414 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.