Liverpool

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Liverpool

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 1,414 total)
  • Author
    Emma
    Participant

This makes me sad (but happy for you!)

Applied on 3rd August
    Began processing it on 31st August
    Nothing since!

Made a couple of phonecalls but no help whatsoever. Just say there’s nothing they can do and it can take 10 weeks. The last lady I spoke to said it’s generally taking 5 weeks from application but it’s already been 6!

Due to go on holiday on 2nd October!

Trying to remain hopeful that it will come in time x

Chinstroker
    Participant

We were told to forget any chance of ours coming early next week. Holiday lost.

FingersCrossed
    Participant

When is your holiday booked for Chinstroker?

I think you’re doc received 1st aren’t you? I expect you will be approved tomorrow / Monday and hopefully printed Monday afternoon. Could in theory receive passport Tues / Wed. Good luck!

Chinstroker
    Participant

Yeah travel 7am weds, so if not in hand Tues then no good for us. The guy on the no at Liverpool said if it wasn’t approved today then no chance for Tuesday delivery. Hopefully hes wrong and a miracle does happen, but can’t see it.

Kimmytea
    Participant

Submitted Adult passport change name online 4th August
    Docs received 11th August
    Processing 8th September
    And …..nothing
    Already paid to move accommodation and flights. Looks like more money to do this again
    Just over 7 weeks and still no hope .
    I’m seeing others being processed in 3 weeks from same office and they submitted w weeks after.

Kimmytea
    Participant

Update
    Just spent hours on phone and was passed over to manager.
    There is a decripancy on the system saying my application was 4th September
    My application was 4th August
    Not even been allocated to a worker 7 weeks on
    That’s it game over for me
    I cant afford to keep changing accomodation date .

Chinstroker
    Participant

Ours has just been approved – told its been printed too, but no way to avoid it going to tnt…this is the bit that i do not get. They know we’re desperate amd when we travel…how could anyone not allow us to pick it up so its in hand.

scottycardo
    Participant

My wife is on her way back from London (255 miles away) passport office after cancelling my first application and having to now fast track this application so hopefully it comes in time, especially after having to move our holiday back 10 days, where now a lot of places & booked activities will be closed for the season… lesson learned

FingersCrossed
    Participant

OMG chinstroker – what a rollercoaster! Here’s hoping TNT come through

How did you manage that Scottcardo? When I rang and tried to upgrade to fast track they said I would have to wait for old passports to come back first, which would take a couple of weeks

Chinstroker
    Participant

Yeah… bizarre we are waiting on news from TNT now. Said it went to print this morn. As soon as I hear its with TNT I’ll get on to them to see if we can get it from their hub if nothing else… otherwise we may still have to get a later flight out 😬

Chinstroker
    Participant

After an absolute ordeal this last week, we are heading on holiday now. We missed our flight this morning, but have booked a later flight so lost about 12 hours of our holiday. The passport office were frankly a disgrace in their cm service, and we ONLY have our passport by breaking the ‘rules’ to go and find which tnt depot had it and beg them for it (though told this depot do not offer collection). Tnt were in this case the heros, and although limited in their options to help us did more than HMPO. I will put a more in depth overview on once I’m settled on Cyprus! £400 worse off for the flights and taxi other end – should charge it back to HMPO.

Had we not have done our own donkey work we’d still not have our passport today!!

Transrights
    Participant

TRANSGENDER APPLICATION
    Passport printed and sent 8:52am on 22 September 2021
    Application approved 6:01pm on 21 September 2021
    Documents received 3:07pm on 2 September 2021
    Application received 10:24pm on 26 August 2021
    Application submitted 10:24pm on 26 August 2021

NAME CHANGED AND GENDER MARKER CHANGED

louyeee27
    Participant

First Adult passport
    Applied 30 Aug
    Document received 15 Sep (actually 10 Sep)
    Travel 20 October

Getting very nervous now. Any tips would be great

Caroline2000
    Participant

Child renewal – docs received 17th (actually 13th)……
    Need back 15th at the very latest……
    Very anxious as well…..

flyingcod
    Participant

I am waiting on three renewals, wife and two kids.

Wife and daughter were straightforward online process, however for some reason the lady who verified my daughters photo online was not allowed to verify my son’s photo online (phoned up and the guy basically couldn’t give me an answer) so had to get lady to use paper form which went to a Peterborough address. I still have his expired passport here, they have the paper form but have not asked for the passport to the Bootle address.

Should I send it anyway, using his PEX code?

Travelling on 21st Oct to France for family wedding but not very hopeful we will get there. Says online 5 weeks for Adult/kids renewals and I submitted on this timeframe. What happened to the fastrack service for 1 week service?

Tried to ring them this morning at 8am, on hold for 25 mins then engaged tone, get cut off!

fc

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 1,414 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.