No tracking showing up on TNT!

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion No tracking showing up on TNT!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Sampri
    Participant

Hi, passport was approved 1 week ago and printed on Friday 1st in the morning. Im still unable to track on TNT, I’ve tried every variation but it just says error. Has anyone else had this issue and it been resolved before? Thanks

Benleeds
    Participant

Passport was printed on 31st March, and hasn’t been scanned by tnt yet. I hope it should show today or tomorrow

hsr
    Participant

you will be able to see tracking once tnt has scanned onto their systems which can take 4-5 days from printing currently.

lisam1988
    Participant

My passport was finally printed today after being approved on Friday so I will be following this thread closely. Been nearly 9 weeks since I applied.

bbmilt
    Participant

Just checked TNT tracking online using Passport Application reference number and finally given delivery date of 6th April! I have been checking regularly ever since passport was printed (30th March). I had no other notification that TNT had scanned it into their system. I checked at 3pm today and was still getting an error, then 4.30pm there it was. I was even a little shocked to see it. I changed the delivery date to tomorrow to be on the safe side.

Timeline:
    Appeared on TNT tracking 4.30pm 4th April
    Passport printed 11.43am 30th March
    Application accepted 3.06pm 25th March

lisam1988
    Participant

My passport was printed today at 10:37am and I have just tried tracking it through TNT and have been able to arrange delivery for tomorrow! I have my doubts that it will be delivered tomorrow but after waiting nearly 9 weeks this is very good news!

bmor84
    Participant

Mine was printed this morning, no tracking yet. Changed travel from 8th to 15th but Still in a panic. Daughter has been in tears tonight.

Sampri
    Participant

It seems very hit and miss with tracking then! Glad some of you have managed to track yours. Still haven’t been able to track mine yet 😕

Puddlecat
    Participant

My daughter’s passport was printed on 1st April but no tracking yet 😞 She is due to travel on 9th April 😬

Sampri
    Participant

Still unable to find tracking for mine☹ Puddlecat has your daughters been able to track hers yet?

Puddlecat
    Participant

No, nothing yet 😞 Ive been trying all day 😬

bbmilt
    Participant

Final update. Passport now in hand.
    This forum has been a very useful place to view other’s experiences, gauge how long things were taking at different stages and generally vent.

Good luck to everyone.

Timeline:
    Delivered 4.00pm 5th April
    Appeared on TNT tracking 4.30pm 4th April
    Passport printed 11.43am 30th March
    Application accepted 3.06pm 25th March

lisam1988
    Participant

Mine was printed at 10:37 am on 4th April and I was able to track from the evening of the 4th April. Due for delivery from TNT tomorrow. I’m unsure if mine has been expedited a little as I am now 9 weeks since I applied for a standard adult renewal.

cjay
    Participant

mine was printed at 10:20am on 1 April 2022, its now appeared on the TNT website (no email or text received so I don’t know when exactly it appeared but I have been checking every 3-4 hours since 1/4/22). Delivery was scheduled for 7/4/22, I have rescheduled for tomorrow 6/4/22 – lets see what happens!

bbmilt
    Participant

I rescheduled my delivery date bringing it from 6th April to today. It arrived today as expected.
    Good luck

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by bbmilt.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.