Reply To: Durham

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Durham Reply To: Durham


@CaboG , you could probably get the Emergency Travel Document at the High Commission in Ottawa or any of the consulates across Canada, and then call HMPO to have them change the delivery of your passport to you address in Mexico (I’m guessing Cabo, which is an amazing place).