1 passport not processed out of 3

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion 1 passport not processed out of 3

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nikkioc106
    Participant

Hi,

I made applications for myself (a renewal) and my children (a renewal and a first passport) a month ago. All our documents were sent in the same envelope, and yet my children’s documents were logged as received minutes apart and mine not for several days. The same for being processed, both children had their applications approved 30 mins apart and were then recieved at the same time. This was over two weeks ago, and I’ve received their old documents back.

Meanwhile, mine is still at “old passport received”. We’re going on holiday at the end of October, and thanks to the delay in logging my documents, the 10 weeks now falls after we’re supposed to return (it was already very tight)

Has anyone experienced this? Am I likely to get mine in time to go? Is there a number I can to find out what is happening?

Tia

Foster Twelvetrees
    Participant
    Nikkioc106
    Participant

Thank you so much

marianvday
    Participant

Hi. Did you receive your passport on time? I applied for myself (first adult’s passport after naturalisation) and my two daughters (child’s renewal and first child’s passport). I have received mine and my child’s renewal already but my daughter’s first passport hasn’t arrived yet and they moved it to a different passport office. Apparently, it is a standard procedure within HMPO. Every time I email them, they keep saying it’s being looked at. I don’t know if it’s true.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.