Adult first passport (overseas)

Home Forums About this Forum Adult first passport (overseas)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    aliceausnz
    Participant

Firstly thank you for this wonderful site, I am very thankful for the daily updates!

I am located in Aus applying for my first Adult passport. I applied in early March with my documents arriving at the PO in Durham in early April. My status online as been “Your application is being processed” for over 10 weeks now, however the message has recently been changed to “We’ve received your documents” over the last few days. I am unsure if this is a good thing?

I am absolutely desperate to fast track my application in any way I can but, I can’t find any way to do this from overseas. I have tried to call the 0300 222 0000 number. I have a PEX number but when I put my 10 digits that come after the PEX and my DOB in, it says there is no application by this number. This doesn’t make sense since I am logging online to check it’s status every day. How are others putting your number in via the phone?

I have filled out the webform multiple times hoping to get some form of help with no replies.

If anyone has any tips for me I would be extremely grateful.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.