Adult renewal

Home Forums About this Forum Adult renewal

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rac29
    Participant

Just wanted to share my passport progress as this forum gave me so much positivity and hope ..
    Adult renewal submitted 16/05/22
    Old passport delivered 17/05/22
    Document received 26/05/22
    Passport approved 06/06/22
    Passport printed 07/06/22
    Awaiting passport to be posted ..
    Fingers crossed for anyone else waiting I know how much stress this has caused us as a family .

Richie
    Participant

Received my passport today DHL Overseas on line Digital Application. Durham Office

Application Submitted 9:04 am 5th May
    Application received 9:04 am 5th May
    Old Passport signed for Durham 10:36 am 6th May
    Old Passport received 7:26 am 1st June
    Approved 5:36 pm 8th June
    Printed 4:48 am 10th June
    Delivered 2:45 pm 15th June (DHL)

photo taken by myself (Selfie) with IPhone, was a little concerned this may have failed checks but passed through
    i was just as concerned as most on this forum but found great support from those that contributed.

absolutely delighted it arrived today and also feel for all those going through the trauma of still waiting to receive theirs, keep phoning and asking for progress and if that that fails turn up at the PO for assistance if your living in the UK, i did not have the option to fast track or turn up in person as I’m living in Europe so had to rely on the system, but fair play to HMPO 5.5 weeks from start to finish

good luck everyone who needs theirs urgently for visiting sick relatives, Happy Holidays and Business trips

Top Tip from another @Caz 86 anyone receiving their passports via DHL do download the DHL express App and enter you address otherwise you may not get delivery dates and time. special thanks to @SingaporeDon who’s advice was just brilliant.

packing my suitcase now….

leo.edwards
    Participant

This was the progress of my passport

Application submitted 9:40am on 13 June 2022
    Application received 9:40am on 13 June 2022 Documents received 6:55pm on 16 June 2022 Application approved 8:31am on 24 June 2022 Passport printed 10:13pm on 25 June 2022
    Passport received on 28 June 2022

15 days in total it took from start to finishing.

I was one of the many people worrying about getting my passport back in time and from what I have seen and heard it looks as tho applying for a passport March-April there is a massive backlog and if you have applied or are looking to apply recently you should be okay!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.