Adult Renewal Bootle

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Adult Renewal Bootle

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Esvek
    Participant

We are flying out in 6wks time & I only realised last Tuesday my passport had expired. So here is the timeline for using the standard passport renewal experience for me. Thankfully the online Passport application process sends updates, hence the accuracy of times & dates.

Applied online with my phone on Tuesday 3rd May 2022 16:51.
    Ran to post office & sent old passport (Paid extra for signed delivery) to Bootle office 03/05/2022, 17:20.
    Post office tracker sent confirmation of delivery Friday 06/05/2022.
    Passport office acknowledged document received Sunday 12:47, 08/05/2022.
    Passport approved 08:58 10/05/2022.
    Passport printed 16:50 12/05/2022.
    Passport delivered 14:00, 13/05/2022. VERY HAPPY!

Hope this is helpful to anyone renewing through Bootle.

MrsCee
    Participant

I also found Bootle passport office very efficient with my adult passport renewal. From online application to new passport physically in my hand, it was 11 days.

I wish the media would stop scaremongering!

France22
    Participant

I’m very glad you have your passport so quickly. Unfortunately there are very many like myself who have been in a queue for months who haven’t been seen by the examiner yet and spend many hours on the phone, having to pay extra to upgrade if their lucky and for some cancelling holidays. Stress levels are very high. It appears than only recent applications are going through quickly. I hope the media keep it up for the rest of us. Sorry rant over

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.