Advice please

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    LunaCallista075
    Participant

Been waiting 6 weeks for post passport and renewal. Was told last week by advice line passports were in printing. I stated the tracker says Idenity details received. The advice line said it’ll be updated in 24 hours you’ll receive them soon. So we booked our flights so we can visit my father who is having heart surgery in the States on Sept 6. Was thinking yes all is good. Checked back 2 days later no update on tracker no passport yet. Called advice line. Was told still with the examiner.. Hold up I was told it was in q for printing. Fast forward till now was told need 6 weeks or 2 weeks to travel. We leave on Sunday sept 4 at 6:10am we have to fill out ESTA to get into the US which can take up to 3 days but they need a passport number. Which only gives them a week to either urgent or fast track. Which would I ask for? I don’t mind paying and we will both have to take off work to pick up passports. Any advice on which to use?

josh.s.london
    Participant

Judging by your situation urgent seems to be the one to apply for on grounds you have an ill family member with booked surgery

LunaCallista075
    Participant

I wonder how they verify them? My father was very Leary about giving me information on his surgery. In the US they will not verify anything to anyone because of the HIPPA laws. We have sent in all the information so let’s keep our fingers crossed.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.