Any advice please!

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Any advice please!

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by sjcx.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    sjcx
    Participant

Hi guys,
    I’m just wondering if anyone has any advice on how we could get the application going more or if anyone has had the same experience recently.
    We applied for my partners first Adult passport on the 18th April via post. He got a text saying they received the application on 28th April and it’s gone to the Belfast office. We are due to go away on the 18th may which is less than 4 weeks away and I really don’t think we’re gonna receive it in time? Does anyone know what I can do to try and get it before hand? Any advice please would be so much appreciated!!

Dukee
    Participant

@sj from what I’ve determined here and elsewhere, you may be out of luck as far as expediting the process – I do not BELIEVE you can fast-track a 1sst Adult Passport application, only a renewal, you should probably look for & read any posts here about “Fast Track” or “Upgraded” service for more details, or more exactly, call the main HMPO phone #, and at the first prompt, select “8” for “Anything Else”, and at the next prompt also select “anything else” – my experience is that this is the fastest way to get to somebody who may be able to help. Anything else you see here is for all of us largely second-hand/speculation.

Good Luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.