Anyone received their passport without notifications or updates?

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Anyone received their passport without notifications or updates?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Estival
    Participant

Hello all

I’ve been told by a phone call from passport office that I will receive passport next week, however still no text message to say it is processed etc.

Could it still arrive without the text message updates or is this unlikely?? I’m guessing I won’t get it if I’ve not received any text messages. Has anyone got any experience of this or being told by passport office they’ll receive it on a certain day only for it not to happen??

I’m very sceptical of what they told me.

peacelilly38
    Participant

I would love to hear a yes to this as mine and my daughters have both been stuck on identity details received since 11th June 🙁

hollysarena
    Participant

@peacelilly38: Same here – since July 11 for me. Have you had any progress since?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by hollysarena.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by hollysarena.
    peacelilly38
    Participant

Nothing as yet 🙁 I keep emailing for updates – I had one reply from someone that seemed interested to help but haven’t had that person reply since. As they don’t sign off their names I don’t know who it was. I leave in 3 weeks and our flight is on bank holiday Monday

LunaCallista075
    Participant

I just called the office about our passports. On the tracking it shows checking identity which today is 6 weeks. I was told they are in printing. We’ve never received any emails or anything at all.

peacelilly38
    Participant

This is great news for you! I just don’t understand their logic of processing order? It really does baffle me.

LunaCallista075
    Participant

I know it is really to be fair. Kind of Hodge podge it all over. I’m hoping we get it soon. We still have to apply for our ESTA since we’re flying to the states for a cruise with my parents. So I’m hoping they print fast. I’ll keep updating.

peacelilly38
    Participant

Thank you! I need an ESTA as well as we’re going to New York. I heard if you have no criminal background or any credit issues they give one almost instantly

LunaCallista075
    Participant

We called back the passport office and now were told they are still with the examiner after yesterdays call stated it was in printing, I am fuming!

hollysarena
    Participant

Oh no! That’s so frustrating. I emailed via the webform and was told last Thursday (AM in UK, PM in NZ) that I’d receive a response in 24-72 working hours. It’s now Wednesday morning in NZ so it’s been 4 working days. I don’t really want to call again because I’ve already spent $40 (20 pounds) on international calling credit for a single phone call to the offices where they wouldn’t help me.

LunaCallista075
    Participant

Have you received any help? We can’t do anything till this Sunday. I did find out the examiner hasbt even looked at the application and we were asked how come the lost reference number wasn’t included. Well now after 4 transfers someone I guess now asked for it. It seems like a scheme to let them all sit to 6 weeks and 2 before travel to make the extra £. Hope you are getting headway with yours.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.