Hi, How Can We Help You?

“Application Approved” – Now how long will it take for me to receive it?

“Application Approved” – Now how long will it take for me to receive it?

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion “Application Approved” – Now how long will it take for me to receive it?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Hullcity104
    Participant

My Application was finally approved today. It now says it is printing and they will let me know when my passport is ready to dispatch.

I’m planning on going away in 7 days time. Hopefully I’ll get it in time. Can anyone advise how long the final part of the process takes?

saqib213
    Participant

Hi Hullcity104, fingers crossed it arrives before your departure! It used to be pretty quick print and delivery in normal times (2-3 days).

My childs renewal have been stuck in the “documents received” stage for a couple of weeks now. May I ask how many days it was for you between the “Documents Received” and “Application Approved” stage, and were there any other stages in between? Much appreciated.

Good luck with your passport!

Kong
    Participant

TNT/ FedEx will drive your brains to the wall may take forever to be delivered.

RosyNiche
    Participant

Hi @saqib213

I am the same as you … The website is stuck in documents received for 3 weeks. I’m flying in 3 weeks and getting nervous that my passport has somehow got lost in the system.

Did yours move forward at all.

paston14
    Participant

Just had my application approved for my daughter.. documents were received 3rd September at the Durham office.. any ideas on turnaround for printing and delivery? do they print over the weekend?

doogie2009
    Participant

Just had my daughters approved, does anyone have times on printing and delivery

FingersCrossed
    Participant

My kids was approved 9am Friday in Liverpool. Just been delivered (2pm Monday)

Most are within 1-2 working days

rossl92
    Participant

Hi all,
    I’ve had 2 applications approved (adult renewal and child first) approved on Friday 4th March 23:30 and Saturday 5th March 13:45 respectively. Applications have not moved onto “Printed and sent” as of yet. Anyone had a passport recently that can tell me how long they were between approval and received?
    Thanks

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by rossl92.
    jespop30
    Participant

Mine were all dispatched next day after approval with one being sent out the same day as approval, think it’s taking 1-2 possibly 3 days to print and send out due to high demand

hopmeister1
    Participant

Hi – what date did you process your app / post your old passports, pls? I processed on the 21/2 and posted on the 22/2 but still no acknowledgment that they’ve received my old passport. Go on hols on the 4/4.

rossl92
    Participant

Thanks jespop30. One application has now went to printed and sent, let’s see how long it takes.

Hopmeister1 – I was 10 days from HMPO receiving my documents to them marking as documents received, this was on 18th Feb. I think you’ll get an update soon

leahmca
    Participant

Hello all. I started my application (first child) 16th Feb (ID verified etc)

Docs received 28th feb
    Processing started 8th March

Peterborough office

Will update if anyone is interested

Holiday booked for 4th April (forgot my 9month didn’t have a passport!)

jimmybee
    Participant

Hi All,

I applied for my childs renewal on 25th Feb, sent old passport over the weekend and it arrived on Mon 28th feb via tracked and signed delivery, they acknowledged receipt on the 9th march so waiting now for next steps, how long do you think it could take for delivery of passport?

Jim

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.