Application no longer says being processed

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Application no longer says being processed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Frankieflute
    Participant

Rang them today as advised. THey said there is an ‘issue’ with the no longer being processed and doesn’t make any difference as examination is the longest stage. I didn’t bother arguing but obviously these passports are just sitting somewhere. I’d be surprised if they knew where. He said he would transfer me to the progress team (?) was put on hold again and he came back to say there was no answer so ring later in the day. I can see that working out.

MikeC
    Participant

Just managed to get through on the phone 0300 330 0808 and they confirmed this a system glitch they are trying to address, and that lots of customers had been affected.

I persuaded her to check my own application status and she confirmed that it was still processing (not at identity stage).

So fingers crossed, been 27 days since applied and supposed to be flying in 5 days!

Frankieflute
    Participant

I rang back again as advised and again was told that the progress team are not answering and they can’t give out the email. Asked me to call back later because ;there are other callers waiting’. I pointed out that the other callers are waiting for their passports and will be told the same as me that the progress team are not replying. So it is a futile excercise. They put hte phone down on me. It is actually a farce.

losthope9
    Participant

Anyone had any other updates on this? Really strange I can’t even see the text or email I received saying it was being processed anymore!

totalarthur
    Participant

I have called the passport progress team countless times now and all have seem to have a different answer. Some are rude and just hang up on you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.