Appointment after passport application has begun – urgent passport

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Appointment after passport application has begun – urgent passport

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    hollyb22
    Participant

Hi everyone. My partner and I are due to go travelling on September 2nd, however his passport was stolen whilst he was abroad 2 weeks ago.

He applied for a replacement passport immediately after, however the application was only received last Thursday (18th August) with a 10 week wait period.

We have an appointment at Newtown Passport Office in an attempt to fastrack the application as we are unable to change our travel plans and will unfortunately lose a considerable amount of money.

Can anyone offer some insight into whether a face-to-face appointment can move the timescale along, or is it fruitless?

Has anyone received a replacement passport within 1 month?

Thanks everyone

• This topic was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by hollyb22.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by hollyb22.

nagrom1990
    Participant

Hi, i am in a similar position as you, have you had any luck? i applied 21st July and fly 5th Sept, on 22nd July i tried to change my application but was just told there was nothing i can do until 2 weeks. I rang on 22nd Aug and still nothing i can do as my application has not been in for 6 weeks. Getting no where with anyone on the phones

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.