Child renewal at Bootle – can/should I cancel and reapply using fast track?

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Child renewal at Bootle – can/should I cancel and reapply using fast track?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    pandaman
    Participant

My child’s renewal application is at Bootle and was submitted first week in April-docs confirmed received 12th April. We’re not travelling until the first week of June and I’m wondering if I should just cancel the current application and try re apply with fast track since I have some time to deal with it.

Any idea how I go about cancelling and how quickly they will send back the old passport so I can reapply?

meera0108
    Participant

Hi,

I applied for my child’s first passport (at bootle too) documents were noted as recieved on 5th April. (Started application on 17th March, I got a message on 19th April to say application had been approved and then on 23rd April to say it has been printed) I still haven’t recieved a message to say when it will be delivered though so so far it’s been 6 weeks since I started the process….I’m guessing it will be around 6.5-7 weeks before I receive the passport. We also fly first week of June. Just to give you an idea of a potential time frame! If yours is just a renewal it may be even quicker though.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.