Complaints call return

Home Forums COVID-19 Complaints call return

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    jamesd1974
    Participant

How long does it take for complaints to call you back as just called them and they took my name etc and said complaints would call me back

MrJones
    Participant

Hi James, did they call you? I’m waiting for them (complaints) to call back via Twitter. Did you get anywhere? Im so annoyed with them. Literally done nothing on my application at all. “been processed” since 4th June.

jamesd1974
    Participant

No I called again on Friday and they put me through this time since then 2 were prosessed and sent Saturday and 2 done and sent yesterday and they call me everyday now with updates

Newgirl
    Participant

So I spoke to someone this morning and they told me they have ‘escalated’ my case. Has anyone had experience of this and what happened next?

jamesd1974
    Participant

My 4 were escalated Friday 2 were then prossessed and sent Saturday and the other 2 yesterday received saturdays ones today

pix6608
    Participant

Requested call back from processing team 13th July but still waiting for this but my application was finally approved this morning.

I did have additional counter signatures and my photo got rejected.

sprajax1
    Participant

Hi

How do you manage to get them to escalate your case?

jamesd1974
    Participant

Ask to speAk to complaints and you will have to email
    Them proof like email or ticket showing holiday booked before March

AJDwaiting
    Participant

I requested a callback Monday morning and they called me this afternoon (Wednesday) so was roughly 54hrs. Didn’t need to speak to them though as my passports were already approved yesterday morning

pix6608
    Participant

I called the number on passport office website – ‭0300 222 0000‬ and because they are so busy it went to voicemail and I left a message. They called back within 24 hours on an office number.

I called that office number again on Monday and they said they would get the processing team to call me back within 48 hours. That never happened but like the previous poster my passports been approved today so no longer needed.

I think from other posts that both processing and escalation team are the same people.

sprajax1
    Participant

Thanks jamesd1874 I will try that as I did book flights in January for august and more than likely are going ahead. Applied two weeks ago and can see a few people have applied at the same time Or after and have had passports approved or on their way!

AJDwaiting and pix6608 – glad to hear yours have been approved – it gives me abit of hope – but still so anxious about it and have a 11 year old son who keeps asking me where his passport is everyday and if we are going to make it on holiday this year!

MrJones
    Participant

Thanks for replying James. I will ring them yet again and try to get my case escalated.
    Thanks to everyone for sharing info, hope you get to enjoy your holidays.

jamesd1974
    Participant

Received my last 2 passports today so
    I’m
    Well
    Pleased now
    All Applications
    Submitted on the 26/6
    2 new passports
    Received on the 14th July and 2 today 16th July

sprajax1
    Participant

Phew – pleased for you jamesd1974! 🙂

I submitted mine on the 28ths so hoping maybe sometime next week by your timeline.

I spoke to complaints as you suggested. As we are flying on mid-august I just need to wait another week to escalate so hoping for some progress in that time, so that I dont have to chase them. Both passports stuck at ‘Application being processed’. Fingers crossed!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.