Delivery advise

• This topic has 12 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by sammywin123.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    sammywin123
    Participant

My passport was printed Tuesday, how long until it gets here?

lockkel45
    Participant

Mine was printed Mon and mine has just been received, got text message this morning from DHL saying it would be delivered this afternooon

ianrussell
    Participant

Hello lockkel45 really interested in your delivery experience. We have received this email today Saturday 23rd saying Your new passport has been printed. Your new passport will be transferred to our delivery supplier in the next few days. We really need it to arrive by Tuesday 27th…..is that possible/likely?
    Look forward to hearing from you Many thanks Ian

sammywin123
    Participant

Mine still hasn’t been delivered

lockkel45
    Participant

I got the email saying it had been printed on Easter Mon and received it on Thursday so hopefully you’ll get yours tomorrow or soon after. I received a text on Thurs morn from DHL re delivery.

SNAFU87
    Participant

I got an e mail on 18/04 to say my passport was printed and would be passed for delivery and it was delivered today so 7 days in all

johnmc
    Participant

My current time lines on x3 passport deliveries

Passport 1, marked as printed on 14/04/22 at 08:13, received it on 19/04/22 (included 2 bank holidays)
    Passport 2, marked as printed on 20/04/22 at 08:13, received it on 22/04/22
    Passport 3, marked as printed on 20/04/22 at 18:53, not yet received it

mumofgirls
    Participant

@johnmc did you get an ‘out for delivery’ notification after being marked as printed?

ianrussell
    Participant

Good question ref out for delivery. our message said Your new passport has been printed.
    Your new passport will be transferred to our delivery supplier in the next few days. When it’s ready for delivery, they will contact you with a tracking reference.
    We got that message on Saturday morning, nothing from carrier yet???

mumofgirls
    Participant

On Friday, I was told by upgrade team my passport had been printed (I hadn’t had a notification, so made sure she confirmed it was printed vs sent for printing). Monday I got update to say it had been printed (online update says 4am Monday) and have had the text to confirm printing and awaiting collection etc.
    Desperate for tracking info for the carrier as we’re due to travel as a family of 5 on Wednesday!! All but given up hope of that happening though 🙁

johnmc
    Participant

@mumofgirls after it had been marked as printed the only notification I got was from TNT via text on the day it was out for delivery as below.

Your HM Passport Office item(s) are scheduled for delivery today

For more information please visit https://delivery.tnt.com/tracking

Elliotburgess
    Participant

So my passport has just been approved after applying to replace a lost passport on 3rd March
    How long should I expect to wait for my passport to be approved and delivered?
    I fly on 10th March (15 days from now)

Kal07
    Participant

@mumofgirls We had nothing from passport office once it said it has been printed. But I rang them yesterday and they told us it was with TNT. You can track it on TNT website with on the final mile section. You just need your postcode and passport reference number without the letters in front.

It said mine should come tomorrow but I managed to change the date to today as we fly tomorrow. So I pray mine does come today. But it might be worth ringing TNT. I hope you get it.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.