Delivery time after printing

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Delivery time after printing

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    wilsonaaron06
    Participant

I got an email and text today saying my passport has been sent via TNT. The company I work for (and the reason I needed my passport) is now asking me why it is taking so long and, not gonna lie, it’s making me freak out a little.

Typically, how long does it take for TNT to actually deliver the passport? Would it be before the end of this week?

jespop30
    Participant

I’ve applied for 5 passports this past month, and they were all deliveried the day after they were printed and sent

sana
    Participant

i applied for an adult renewal and sent old passport on same day 18th Feb do you think i will get it before 8th March how long di your take and di you send it to Liverpool

wilsonaaron06
    Participant

It arrived today! 2 Days after printing.

oldhammer
    Participant

Wilsonaaron – When were you able to track from?

petridish80
    Participant

I applied for a First child passport on the 3rd of Aprill 2022. Confirmation of application had started on the 4th of April. Identity confirmed for photograph on the 5th from approved professional. Requiered documents sent on the 6th by required post. The passport office had to sign for them on the 7th of April. It took them to the 22th of April to state they had received them. By May 11th they approved the documents and application. I got an email and text today (the 12th of May) to say the passport is being printed once that is finished ( not stated hoe long it may take) they will pass it to a courier company for delivery. I will update once it has arrived.

petridish80
    Participant

This morning we received a text saying that DHL Parcel, was deliverying on bealh of the HM passport office. The text gave a delivery window of 1 hr and a tracking link. The passport arrived a the said time. all in all our applciation took from 47 days

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.