Different passport offices frustration

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Different passport offices frustration

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    lcmx
    Participant

Does anyone else find it frustrating that families can’t choose to send applications to one office? Thereby having to wait around in frustration for potentially someone losing out on travelling because of the different waiting times at respective offices.

lcmx
    Participant

I have sent applications to corby, Peterborough and Liverpool. And all have different processing times.

lcmx
    Participant

There is no way of knowing if applications can take 10 days and reading of some peoples experience here up to 10 weeks.

lisam1988
    Participant

My passport was sent to Liverpool and then transferred to Peterborough after four weeks.
    I find it most frustrating that they don’t process applications in order of application date. So so frustrating seeing people who applied weeks after me getting their passport whilst mine sits in processing limbo.

Stp
    Participant

It’s such a stupid system. They should assign you to the one with the least workload, seems they currently just assign a random one?
    Reading about so many people sending it to one, them taking weeks to process the post, then they send it the length of the country because they have too many to deal with, adding more weeks of them processing post.

retep
    Participant

Yup – delivered on March 7th, so now almost 3 weeks with no acknowledgement from Durham. Seems like the system is breaking down…

Lolalou
    Participant

Can anyone reassure me re passport offices, submitted mine and husband’s same say 25 March,got email confirmation and instructions to send old passport back, mine said send old passport to Old Hall St Bootle, husband’s said send his old passport to Redgrave Court Bootle, Husband had email 31st March saying received old passport, nothing from mine , but worried as checking these two addresses ( should have done first) says Old Hall St for face to face only? Worried old passport now stuck somewhere it shouldn’t be

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.