Dispatch from Liverpool….

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Dispatch from Liverpool….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    clairet1234
    Participant

Does anyone have any idea how long it is taking from printing to dispatch from Liverpool? Eagerly awaiting tracking information……I see some have had theirs posted the next day but seems hit & miss

Nicola123
    Participant

Hi I had confirmation on Thursday 7th at 9am that it had been printed and I would receive TNT delivery text. The passport was coming from Liverpool HMPO. Nothing yet, have called TNT customer service and they have no record of it yet. Desperately hoping it arrives by Monday as we are due to travel on Tuesday. It has been a terrible and very stressful experience. I will always choose the fast track service in future. We are 8 weeks in for a standard child renewal. Good luck

clairet1234
    Participant

It’s so frustrating, we were meant to fly yesterday & they approved & printed the passport today 😭 I’d like to rebook but need to know its on its way, fingers crossed you get yours in time

Nicola123
    Participant

I agree, it is awful. So sorry you couldn’t take your trip. The entire process is broken. They should make it crystal clear that unless you have the full 10 weeks you should not take the standard online process. If it is this bad at this point in the year I can’t imagine how bad it wil get in July / August. Praying to the passport gods 🙏😩

clairet1234
    Participant

So ive just had a text from royal mail to say my passport is being delivered by 9am tomorrow….I must admit I did have to escalate 3 times through customer management to get to this point, it was then sent to the team that deal with applications over 10 weeks and although it hasn’t been 10 weeks, they acknowledged there had been unnecessary delays with not linking documents for both my children’s passport renewals (youngest was dealt with in 3 weeks!) and so it seems they accepted that and pushed it through, too late and at a cost to us but finally after 3 years we can go and enjoy a holiday with the rest of our family who flew yesterday! Fingers crossed for you

Nicola123
    Participant

That is fantastic, I am going to try customer services management again tomorrow. I sent a letter about medical and compassionate reasons to support my daughters health 2 weeks ago. I have had 2 requests for the same information in the last 2 days. The entire system is a joke. Well done you 👏🏻. Inspiration for me to keep pushing 👊

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.