Document not marked as received (2 weeks)

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Document not marked as received (2 weeks)

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Pickles22
    Participant

As title says, it’s now been 2 weeks since Royal Mail delivered the supporting document for a first passport. Just wondering how long others have had to wait for theirs to be marked as received (for a first passport only)? I don’t want to start calling up if I need to wait a bit longer, but equally don’t want to be complacent and let time drag on if the document has gone awol. Thank you.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by Pickles22.

LLMumma
    Participant

Hi,

I sent my child’s first passport application to the Peterborough office on the 3rd of March, signed on the 4th of March. Still not updated to reflect that the documents have been received.
    I spoke to a lovely representative who advised that they have an exceptionally high volume of documents being received at the moment and that their usual approx 8 working days to scan documents into the system, is now approx 14 working days.
    Not ideal, but hopefully this is of some help to others.

amstar
    Participant

mine were logged 15 days after delivery for a first adult passport
    delivered 1st March, logged 16th March. Bootle office

dimarolivier
    Participant

This is my application history (child renewal) I am worrying sick as we got flights for the 31st and when we applied the maximum time was 4 weeks, and our application is showing processing for 8 days now
    Application history
    StatusDate
    Application being processed 12:15pm on 16 March 2022
    Documents received 3:02pm on 11 March 2022
    Application received 12:19pm on 2 March 2022
    Identity details received 12:19pm on 2 March 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 12:02pm on 2 March 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 11:36am on 2 March 2022
    Application submitted 11:36am on 2 March 2022

lcmx
    Participant

One old passport sent to Corby
    Still not updated as received although it has been signed for.
    One same day One old passport sent to Peterborough they have updated as received a few days after.
    2 applications and old passports sent to Liverpool they have updated as documents received 2 days after signed for delivery.
    So all depends on the offices and as long as you have tracked your delivery and have a signature it’s most probably reached the offices but needs to be scanned in or assigned to an employee.

retep
    Participant

Sent to Durham by DHL, received on 7 March, still not showing on 25th. Tried calling etc they have no idea.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.