Documents ‘received’ twice?! First child passport

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Documents ‘received’ twice?! First child passport

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    leahmca
    Participant

Hello
    I applied for a first child passport 16th feb, doc’s received 28th feb and then I received another email today to say docs recieved ?! Office is Peterborough

Anyone had any experience recently with first child / Peterborough? Most people I’ve chatted to seem to have got through Liverpool/bootle.

Any thoughts on the double document receiving?!

jespop30
    Participant

My son’s first passport is with Liverpool, but I received the documents received twice email, not sure why, but it’s nothing to worry about as my son’s passport application is being process e now

leahmca
    Participant

How long from docs received to processing? Although I suppose it won’t matter if it’s a different office. I booked a holiday for start of April, forgetting my 9mth old didn’t have a passport! I’m waiting impatiently for it to land on my door mat!

jespop30
    Participant

From documents received to application processing was 6 days, but I am now on day 20 of being in the queue for passport application to be looked at

leahmca
    Participant

I’m on day 19 and at the doc received stage. What stage are they being ‘looked’ at ?
    Wishing I had tried to get an express appointment – but I’m not sure they do them for children

jespop30
    Participant

It varies for everyone. Some are being approved within a week from documents being recieved, while others like myself, are almost on 3 weeks of application is being processed. I need the passport for the 4th April. I’ve applied for 4 others, 3 renewals and another first child’s passport, and they have all been approved and delivered to my address

leahmca
    Participant

Processing today

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.