Documents received x2

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Documents received x2

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    passporte
    Participant

Hi, I’ve just received an email / text to say my documents have been received. This is the 2nd time I’ve been sent this message, having previously been sent the same message, about the same documents late March. Has anyone else had a similar experience? Slightly concerned that my application has been sitting gathering dust for many weeks, with not a huge amount of time before travel left.

Upsidedown
    Participant

Hi – yes we have had it. The last one we got said that if they didn’t receive our documents by May that our application would be cancelled and no refund given. I phoned them after that one and miraculously got through, was put through to processing where I spoke to a lovely women who was very helpful and concerned. She said she was making notes on our applications and emailed Durham with all details including our RM tracking number.We received the notification about 3 or 4 working days later that they had received our documents. (however, the following day moved to the dreaded processing phase!)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.