Documents to show on Tracking

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Documents to show on Tracking

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    malc1
    Participant

How long does it normally take for your Documents to show up on the tracking?

I have sent the Documents to Liverpool which was received on Thursday morning and on Thursday evening i received a email to remind me to send the documents.

i did post a topic yesterday, Not sure how this Forum works , But my posts keeps going missing . so sorry for repeat post if they do pop up

Bethany25769
    Participant

my ones took until the following Sunday to appear as received

dolphingirl47
    Participant

I sent mine on 27th January and they showed as delivered on the Royal Mail website a day later. The passport tracking then updated that the documents were received on 6th February.

Corinna

Bethany25769
    Participant

has urs updated from saying processing yet?

malc1
    Participant

i am still at Send your documents stage which they received 10th Feb 09:15

Application history
    StatusDate
    Application received 4:43pm on 9 February 2022
    Identity details received 4:42pm on 9 February 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 3:15pm on 9 February 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 3:09pm on 9 February 2022
    Application submitted 3:09pm on 9 February 2022

Thank you for your replies, I guess the tracking only restarts once the case worker starts on the passport

dolphingirl47
    Participant

Mine never updated to processing. It went from documents received on 6th February to application approved yesterday. I am hoping it will be sent tomorrow and will get here Tuesday or Wednesday. No rush though as we are not travelling until April.

Corinna

tired999
    Participant

I really don’t understand how times are varying so much. I am waiting for 2 child renewals. Updated to documents received on Feb 3rd despite actually arriving on the 24th Jan.

Only 1 application has been approved (on the 9th) the other is stuck on “old passport received”.

malc1
    Participant

i will be booking a holiday once my wife’s passport arrives, In need of a good holiday , If it takes 23 days, i can cope with that , better than 6 weeks

Bethany25769
    Participant

Hi was urs an adult first or just a renewal bc my one has been saying processing since the 8th and is a first

dolphingirl47
    Participant

Mine was a renewal.

Corinna

Bethany25769
    Participant

Hi so when do you think mine would be approved because it’s a first and they renewals usually get approve in a week

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.