Documents waiting time

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Documents waiting time

Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Turkey22
    Participant

Hi
    How long have people been waiting to be notified for documents to show as received? Submitted application digitally on 30th of April.
    Thanks

swm1982
    Participant

Took about 2 weeks for my adult renewal to show as documents received.. then 3 days later approved. Just waiting for it to be printed now.
    Wish I was so lucky with my daughters, that has entered the “processing” black hole 🙁

bella2308
    Participant

I submitted my application on 6th May and was texted today to say documents received (even though they were signed for 6 days ago)

France22
    Participant

Bella2308
    Thats positive. Most people have to wait 2 weeks or more now. Mine was 15 days. Docs sent 14th April

Upsidedown
    Participant

Four weeks between when they were signed for at Durham office (according to Royal Mail tracking) and when they were “received”. Continued to get texts asking us to send documents even when they had them, eventually we phoned after the email which threatened to cancel the applications and documents were officially received 3 days later.

Turkey22
    Participant

Well I’m still waiting😩been 17 days, keep tracking my Application and driving myself crazy. I’m addicted to this forum!! Not sure if it’s helping my Anxiety or not . I’m glad I’m not the only one still waiting as it gives me hope it’s not lost but other people seem to get their email as documents received and they applied after me.

France22
    Participant

Swim1982. When was your application and how long did you wait for new passport delivered?

To everyone else I have my MP involved from last Saturday apparently, they have a new special phone line at Portcullis house?

Think that and webchat on Monday night where I was told awaiting examiner ( standard line) but last night 6pm got application approved. Mine was damaged, applied 24/4

Also emailed Abi Tierney at home office.

Good luck everyone. But I won’t rest until passport n my hand.

France22
    Participant

Typo. Applied 14/4 docs received 29/4 online application

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.