Email notifications

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Email notifications

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by jcrm.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jcrm
    Participant

Hi, I’ve got three applications in at 3 different offices. One has acknowledged receipt of my old passport and has been at docs received for a wk. The other offices have not confirmed receipt of my kids passports. Do they send an email notification each time it changes status? I’m checking religiously and driving myself mad

jcrm
    Participant

Just to add mine hasn’t moved to processing and I have no idea how many stages it goes through in total!

NS2022
    Participant

We’ve have two applications at two different offices for first child passports and they were on ‘documents received’ for 6 weeks. They approved one on 13th May and today have queried documentation for the other – requesting a full birth certificate which is what I sent in but has been logged on the system in error as a short version. When did you apply?

France22
    Participant

Generally takes two weeks for docs received to show. You may be lucky and move to a approval within a few days if its a standard renewal

jcrm
    Participant

I applied on 30 April. Docs rec’d 5 May but two applications still asking for old passports. Sorry to hear you’re still waiting 🙁

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.