Extra Documents

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    jespop30
    Participant

I have sent extra documents into the passport office, after the only documents were logged as recieved, does anyone know if I will receive another documents recieved notification, when they log these documents?

mrshay
    Participant

I would also like to know this. Waited 3 weeks for any update after old Passport received for them to then requests additional documents. But there is nothing to say additional documents have been requested so I don’t know if they are going to confirm receipt!

mrshay
    Participant

I just spoke to passport office and they say to allow 8 working days for acknowledgement of documents and that I will receive a notification of documents received!

jespop30
    Participant

They told me that too, but they haven’t requested the documents I sent them in before they did as I am running out of time for the passport, but I also know that sometimes they don’t let you know they have received the documents and that the application just goes to approved.

Keeper83
    Participant

The examiner requested extra documents from us. He sent an address label with the letter, we posted the documents last Thursday using the label and the passport was approved this morning.

However it did take 8 weeks for them to request these documents and numerous complaints and phone calls requesting that the examiner explain what he wanted as we were sure we had submitted the correct documents.

Passport approved today 9 weeks after application date.

pkenny12
    Participant

We’ve just sent additional documents, we were sent a label to return our daughters stuff, they were received yesterday according to the tracking.
    Hoping they will be done soon we fly 5 weeks on Thursday.

mrshay
    Participant

So after them confirming they would 100% confirm receipt,
    1 hour after cancelling our Disney trip, our application went straight to approved.

So it’s possible it could just go straight to approved. It would seem no one there really knows what they are talking about or no one follows all of the systems or ticks all the boxes.

I am so angry, because if they had acknowledged documents I wouldn’t of cancelled the holiday because I would of left a few more days in the hope of receiving in time!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.