Fast track passport delays

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Fast track passport delays

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Conrico
    Participant

Hello, as I’m sure many other people here are getting worried about their passport renewal like I am.

I was wondering if anyone here has gone through the Fast track 1 weeks passport renewal and got their new passport back within the week promised?

I have an appointment in London on Monday 11th April and I will be travelling on holiday on the 21st April, which means I should get my passport on the 18th April theoretically. Have many other people who have recently been through the 1 week fast track passport renewal actually had their passport back within the 7 days stipulated by HMPO successfully?

I’m wondering this as it might be beneficial to delay the holiday if their will be a delay. I’ve been trying to do research online for other people who’ve been through the fast track application recently but haven’t found much. Has anyone here been successful with the 1 week turnaround?

Natashaleigh
    Participant

Hi, did you manage to get your passport on time? I too have applied for a fast track passport I have an interview on the 16th may, flying on the 26th of may. I keep reading loads of bad things on delays with fast track so I’m freeking out a little right now. Hope you managed to go on your holiday 😊

Conrico
    Participant

I had it arrive within 4 days of my appointment, which was a pleasant surprise considering it was a bank holiday weekend. I’m sure you’ll be fine for your passport arriving before you fly.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.