First Adult Passport

Home Forums About this Forum First Adult Passport

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    markanuk
    Participant

Daughter’s first adult passport gone from application received 8th April, documents received 14th April to being processed April 28th, anyone have an idea how long it hangs in the being processed queue

Stp
    Participant

Depends on which office but from what I’ve seen roughly around 6 weeks.

Mines been processing since the 1st April at Durham so 5 weeks in and it’s not with an examiner yet

markanuk
    Participant

See the 10 weeks the passport office are recommending surely that’s from the application and not the 10 weeks from actual processing time, let me know when yours arrives

Stp
    Participant

Still nothing, I’ve seen a few posts from people who were in processing about a week before me just got approved so maybe not long for me now. I’d say sadly you’re looking at at least 8 weeks processing time now with more and more people applying unless they manage to get some new staff up to level soon.

Sometimes they say it’s 10 weeks from application date, others from documents received.

I applied and sent everything they needed on the 5th March so as far as I’m concerned it’s been in their hands since then. 73 days now, was supposed to be boarding a flight an hour ago.

Anonymous
    Participant

Hi all

Passport renewal application is approved.

Peterborough office.

My question is can I collect passport in person?

Plz help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.