First child passport and stuck, holiday 3rd September

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion First child passport and stuck, holiday 3rd September

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ryan1991
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I’ve had a bit of a nightmare with the whole process so far, I had my first child in June, managed to register through a cancellation on June 20th. In my haste and panic I put her passport application in the same day thinking I could fast track it afterwards. I booked a fast track appointment and travelled to Wales to do it onlynto be told I can’t because I had an application in already. I felt absolutely stupid but couldn’t do anything about it, was told to wait for my application. I’ve been going through this site a lot trying to figure out what to do and have been informed by HMPO that until my application has been in 6 weeks they won’t even look at it, but at that point I’ll be 3 days away from travelling so the stress is mounting. Does anyone have any advice or know what I can do?.

wanting3
    Participant

Unfortunately you can only upgrade once it’s been at least 6 weeks. Best advice would be to go to your nearest office 48 hours before your flight with full details and proof of travel. You will need to pay an upgrade fee but you should get the passport as long as everything is in order

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.