Flying with TUI? Free changes.

Home Forums General Travel Flying with TUI? Free changes.

• This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by oldhammer.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    oldhammer
    Participant

Up until the end of MAY 2022, you can amend you holiday date for free, as long as its over 28 days away. If your under this time frame, say 7 days to go, just tell them someone in your party has covid. You wont have to provide proof, and you can push back the date.

Might help a few people here waiting for there passports.

jespop30
    Participant

How do you know we won’t need to proved proof? Surely they would want to see if we actually had COVID.

oldhammer
    Participant

I have a friend who works for them, and was told this when i thought my passport might arrive late. Have you managed to sort yours out yet?

jespop30
    Participant

Nope, woman I spoke with last week has flagged it as she says it’s been 10 weeks, so fingers crossed I hear soon, but just looking at options incase it doesn’t arrive just yet.

inapanic1234
    Participant

Curious to know if anyone has gone this route and if any proof was required to take advantage of the covid flexibility policy? Thanks

sk91
    Participant

I’m thinking about using the covid flexibility route. I fly on Sunday and still no sign of passport. It also says on their faqs that if you have covid symptoms they advise you jot to fly and use flexibility plan 🤷‍♀️
    Will let you know how I get on if it comes to that!

inapanic1234
    Participant

@sk91 Hopefully your passport arrived, but if not how did you get on with TUI? Thanks!

sk91
    Participant

@inapanic1234 – passport didn’t show unfortunately. Tui did ask for proof!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.