Getting an interview

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Getting an interview

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    sunshine1980
    Participant

Hello, I’m trying to book an interview for my daughters first adult passport (age17) – we cannot get through on the number and are still waiting for a call back after emailing them. We fly on the 14th August. How long have others waited for a callback? Also how long from interview do you get the passport? Myself, husband and other two children got ours back within 3 weeks – I knew it was too good to be true!

Thank you

djbdane
    Participant

I’ve no idea about the call back I had a remote interview in March and my application was approved an hour later – surprising me as it was a Sunday – once approved it took mine 10 days to be printed, and once the printed update happened I received the passport next day.

angeliczka
    Participant

have u had the call back yet? and when did u get message about the interview?
    Im in same situation, tried to call, sent the email over week ago – still no call back!

sunshine1980
    Participant

I rang the helpline on Saturday and got given another phone number who then gave me another email address – interviewhubtechnicalsupport@hmpo.gov.uk they rang us yesterday morning and we have an interview via teams on the 29th – they did ask us date of travel so hopefully just over two weeks before is enough time! On the email state your name, email address, phone number, DOB, PEX number and date of travel – hope this helps

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by sunshine1980.
    sunshine1980
    Participant

We have had a text this morning to say the passport will be delivered today!! All the hassle getting an appointment for an interview and we won’t even need it!! Very relieved though

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by sunshine1980.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.