Gone for printing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    rybed1
    Participant

I recieved notification my passport has been approved and has been sent for printing on 9.7.20 how long does this process take from printing to arriving as im on holiday 16.07.20 and am starting to worry it wont arrive in time

libertytaker
    Participant

My son’s passport renewal application was approved at 3:13pm on 9 July 2020. I received a notification today that it has been printed and sent 10:44am on 11 July 2020. Will be relieved when it drops through the letter box!

bonner1878
    Participant

Hi, how did you apply? how long did you wait between old passport being received and new passport being approved. I renewed my passport via Digital check and send in the post office on the 1st July and they have still not received my old passport. Getting worried now.

Kind regards

Ashley

libertytaker
    Participant

Application being processed 11:51am on 12 June 2020

Documents received
    11:12am on 9 June 2020

Application received
    4:04pm on 2 June 2020

Application submitted
    4:04pm on 2 June 2020

libertytaker
    Participant

received passport yesterday (15th July). worth noting I got in touch with my MP’s office last week who made enquiries on my behalf. If you are worried about getting your passport on time I would recommend getting in touch with your MP… it worked for us.

An55
    Participant

hi. Did you get any tracking number from TNT?
    So it took 3 full days to get the passport after you got the message that your password is printed?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.