Has anyone experienced this?

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Has anyone experienced this?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    dawny321
    Participant

My sons gf applied online at post office 16/05/22 first adult passport. 6 weeks later they requested additional documents, these have never been confirmed on her tracker however when we called they said they were received 29/6/22. We have made several calls over the last couple of weeks trying to chase it up, then a few days ago they said she needs an interview, so booked one for 20/8 (this coming Saturday)
    Today she received an email from Royal Mail saying she has a parcel being delivered from passport office tomorrow. There is no update on her tracker to say it has been approved or is being printed. We called them and they struggled to find her application and had to put us through to someone else who still didn’t know if it was her passport being sent.
    I don’t know what else it could be, I believe they send documents back after they’ve issued the passport and I don’t think you get an email to say they’re being sent.
    Obviously we will find out tomorrow so not getting hopes up just yet. Anyone else receive their passport without any updates?

dawny321
    Participant

Well, it wasn’t her passport. They’ve sent her documents back. She had her interview today but still no idea when passport will come. It will be 14 weeks on Monday. Not booked anything as they advise not to book until you have your passport, however everyone booked time off work for 2 weeks next month and holiday prices are through the roof now!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.