Has Anyones passport gone over the 10 weeks?

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Has Anyones passport gone over the 10 weeks?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    wastedoranges
    Participant

Is anyone still waiting after 10 weeks and if so, what do they do to sort it out – do you know?

AH
    Participant

Hello, mine is over 10 weeks. I applied on the 5th January 2022 online using the standard service (wish I didn’t now). I was asked to send my passport to Hemel Hempsted. They received all my documents on the 26th Jan. Ive called various times and spoken to several different advisors who have very limited information. I’ve even involved my local MP (Barry Gardiner), however this hasn’t helped either. Ive just been told to wait as my passport is in the Durham Office (although I live in London). What makes it worse it that when i called last week they state their system states it was only received on the 25th February 2022 (A whole 7 weeks after i applied and what it states on the .gov website). You can never get through to the processing team and no one gets back to you about complaints. In fact I think because i’ve complained its taking longer. I was supposed to go away on the 31st March 2022 but clearly that isn’t happening and they have ruined my birthday plans. My passport is apparently with an examiner so only God knows when it will be released. I’m tired of calling at this point. Checking their online tracking is a waste of time also as it doesn’t even reflect what they see.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.