Have I left it to late

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Have I left it to late

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Gnasher
    Participant

Hello

Have I left it to late.

I am due to go away on the 13th of August and I have had to renew my passport. Below is the current status of my passport application. Will I get it back before I go away.

StatusDate
    Documents received 10:26am on 22 June 2022
    Application received 9:13am on 15 June 2022
    Identity details received 9:13am on 15 June 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 8:15pm on 14 June 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 7:55pm on 14 June 2022
    Application submitted 7:55pm on 14 June 2022

ks18
    Participant

Hi @Gnasher
    its hard to say as my application went in via Post office check and send on 13th April, was received on 22nd April and then at the Durham passport office on 25th April and nothing at all has happened with my application since its still waiting to be examined.
    ive seen other applicants on here that have applied after mine and received already so not sure what the process is for getting it examined as im already over the 10 weeks waiting.
    ive emailed expedite team and still waiting for reply as that can be 3 work day , ive used webchat , ive called and still no further forward so its just a wait and hope i think

COLANDJO73
    Participant

Given the 10 week restriction before contacting them, you will probably now need to wait until you are two weeks from your travel date before they will even listen to you. My 10 weeks is up on 13th July but I contacted them on Saturday as I’m due to travel on the 23rd July. Someone should be getting back to me in the next 72 hours commencing from 9th July.

Contact your MP to see if they can do anything. My MP has been extremely helpful so far and it does make you feel you have someone else fighting your case.

Good luck!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.