How do i get the upgrade team to call me

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion How do i get the upgrade team to call me

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    fingerscrossed2022
    Participant

Was told we have to wait 48hrs after our initial email.
    This was a week ago. We fly on the 26th and no one will put us through to the upgrade team. Daily calls to customer service has not done anything.
    They say you have to wait for them to contact you. But at this rate we will miss our holiday
    Any help pleaseeeee

urgentpassport0426
    Participant

I’m in the exact same situation as you – fly on the 26th. I asked on a call this morning if I could get a phone number to the upgrade team but apparently there is none and we just need to email AGAIN. I just need an answer, whether good or bad news!!

coralp
    Participant

Same here. Was going to call again today but seems like it won’t help at all.
    I got a text an hour ago saying they have recievd my documents. WHat???? Our application status hasn’t changed since 28 Mar Documents received. Not even in process yet.
    This is so stressful

fingerscrossed2022
    Participant

Our application status has not changed since the 18th of March

@urgentpassport0426
    lets hope this is sorted and we can look forward. At this stage the days are slipping away

coralp
    Participant

I just thought maybe our application has been moved to another office that why I got the documents recieved text today

Nixxi92
    Participant

I got the documents received message the night after I spoke to customer service management who had emailed upgrade service for me, however this was last Thursday and heard nothing since. However it has been bank holiday so……..

hrg_1987
    Participant

I got a call back from the upgrade team last week. Not sure if it was coincidence but i sent several chasers everyday, put smiley faces 🙂 in the subject header and some of these asterisks **** around my travel date to get their attention.
    I also sent the same email 3 times in a row one after the other, so they stood out in the upgrade inbox.

Nixxi92
    Participant

hrg_1987. How long did it take for them to get back to you and which office was it please, if you do not mind me asking. When they rang did they sort it there and then for you x

coralp
    Participant

I hope the documents received text means they got our flight booking information or something.
    I called and the agent said the application is still with Peterborough office. She said she will pass me onto the process team because I emailed more than 24 hrs ago, but then it was just cut off in 1 minute…
    I forwarded my original email to the upgrade team and got the auto reply this time. Will wait for the rest of the day and email again if nothing happens.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.