How Do We Know Which Office?

Home Forums Different Passport Offices How Do We Know Which Office?

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by JaimeDeschain.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    JaimeDeschain
    Participant

Title is pretty self explanatory, but how do you know which office your passport is being processed at? I have been processing for 4 weeks now and starting to get worried.

passportproblems
    Participant

which passport office did you send your documents too? that should be the one dealing with your application.

Unless they have moved it internally! i think in this case you would receive a ‘documents received’ message twice.

JaimeDeschain
    Participant

@passportproblems I applied online because I had lost my original passport so absolutely no idea who or where is dealing with my application.

Cariad94
    Participant

Mine is also a replacement passport. If you email them via the’contact us’ form on their website, they’ll tell you which passport office is dealing with your application

galls
    Participant

did you report your old passport was lost? I never and from the call this morning, that’s what the delay is. I have now completed the cancel old passport as lost, online. Just waiting for a reference number to phone back with it and hopefully it will be sorted!

JaimeDeschain
    Participant

@galls. Yes. I gave them the reference number 4 weeks ago now…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.