How long after documents received will the next update happen?

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion How long after documents received will the next update happen?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    flakysparrow0
    Participant

I’m anxious about the update being “application is processing” or whatever the manual update is because those definitely seem to be taking a while. How long after the documents being received does that update usually happen?

Richie
    Participant

reply to #17215 @flakysparrow depending whether your application is online digital route or post with additional documents, but as a guide mine was a online renewal applied on 5th May, signed for 6th May, received by PO office on 1st June the longer it remains in docs received the better as this means the digital route is more likely before falling into the manual route.

soslooow
    Participant

Theres really no telling how long the next update will be. I have been stuck at documents received for 5 weeks now, I keep hearing that its a good thing its not saying processing as its still on the digital route but it`s still not moving on.

Richie
    Participant

Reply to #17222 @sodlooow you should definitely contact the PO and ask to be connnected to the progress team, I’d say you need assistance

soslooow
    Participant

Richie Ive heard that if you contact them it can be put on the manual route. Im under 10 weeks and dont have a flight booked so dont think they will help me yet. I shall leave it another week or two and then see, it`s very frustrating I need it for ID and thankfully not a holiday.

wanting3
    Participant

I don’t think calling necessarily means it will go into processing. I had a not put on my sons application to link it to mine to share documents and it never went into processing. I phoned twice and had a call back.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by wanting3.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.