How long at documents received?

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion How long at documents received?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    StephC
    Participant

We’ve been stuck at documents received since 6th April

( Applied 21st march and sent documents day after not sure why took 2 weeks to receive)
    How long until yours changed to approved??

max1978
    Participant

Applied 6th March, on docs received since March 28th. Just on phone to the now so will let you know what is said

coralp
    Participant

Same timeline as yours. Status moved to “being processed” on 19th Apr. Emailed to the upgrade team last Tuesday 12th and not heard anything

StephC
    Participant

Thank you

When do you travel?

I didn’t want to call then too soon but am feeling worried, we travel in 18th June.

max1978
    Participant

We don’t fly until June 12th but was worried as had received 2 other child’s passports back. The lady said it’s been stuck as was waiting for a document to be linked to application (most likely MY birth certificate as that had to be linked to all 3 kids, this document was linked on 7th April but no update on tracker), the lady said it should be here by mid May 🤷🏼‍♀️. My own passport was a renewal & name change, this has been stuck on processing since 17th March, I cancelled my old passport (lost & wrong name) on 6th March & received reference number for this on 26th March via text, I sent the reference number by email but this was never put onto my application so been stuck due to needing this, I have not been asked for this info so assumed the email had been actions. The lady said now they have that it should be processed & again I should have it by mid may

max1978
    Participant

Steph c I can’t see any other comments from you but says you’ve commented. If you have any other questions I’ll let you know if it’s anything they’ve told me

StephC
    Participant

Test

StephC
    Participant

Test 2

StephC
    Participant

Not sure why it’s not letting my post questions

passportproblems
    Participant

Applied 5th March
    Docs received 20th March
    Processing since the 30th March

😢

max1978
    Participant

Steph can see your test comments

max1978
    Participant

Passportproblems, possibly something holding it up, I’d ring them up. I know people are saying not to if you have a whole left but I’m glad I did as mine would have still been in processing 14 days before due to go

max1978
    Participant

Can’t see your comments again steph, I’ll send you my email address incase you want to ask anything. Maxine1978@outlook.com

passportproblems
    Participant

I’ve contacted them @max1978, apparently just have to wait! Have sent details for upgrade as due to travel next week. Am waiting for my call back! Fingers crossed!

max1978
    Participant

Oh that’s not good, I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.