How long for delivery with TNT once printed??

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion How long for delivery with TNT once printed??

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    LC93237
    Participant

Passport shown as printed just before 2pm yesterday. How long can I expect for it take to get to TNT/be delivered now? We travel on the 16th. Should we be ok?

leftpeg23
    Participant

Did this get delivered LC93237?

sio1982
    Participant

I would love to know as well. My daughter’s passport was printed at 7:53 this morning. Sent the application in on the 5th Feb, online, but still nothing!! We are supposed to be flying early Saturday morning! Passport helpline just seems like a waste of time?!

Nicola123
    Participant

Hi all, daughters renewal was printed on 7th at 9am from Liverpool. Finally got TNT confirmation on tracker at 4.30pm today. No email or text. Due to be delivered tomorrow. I have tried to call and ask if we can collect from a depot. Fly tomorrow at 7pm. High risk we can’t collect but can defer flights for a day and join the rest of the family a day late. Praying that the delivery comes through tomorrow as TNT are confirming. Anyone have any experience to confirm TNT will deliver on the day they provide? I wish everyone good luck. It truly is a horrible experience to have the stress of waiting.

LC93237
    Participant

It did get delivered. Mine was 2 working days after delivery (not including the day of printing). Hope both of yours arrive soon! I didn’t get any correspondence from TNT but the tracker started working from 6pm the night before day of delivery.

LC93237
    Participant

Sorry I meant after printing not after delivery!!!

sio1982
    Participant

Thanks for the update! I’m hoping my daughter’s comes before Friday! 🤞🏻

max1978
    Participant

My sons 1st passport was printed on Friday & delivered today

Hoof Hearted
    Participant

Printed on Friday 8th (originally told Monday 4th), tracking today at 4.30pm. Out for delivery tomorrow but we fly at 1pm.

@Nicola123
    . Call your local depot, couldn’t be more helpful and I’m collecting at 7.30am.

Nicola123
    Participant

I am so happy to say, I am right now sitting on my flight waiting to take off. We collected my daughters passport an hour before we had to leave for the airport today. TNT were amazing in allowing us to collect it. I wish you all the very best of luck!

sio1982
    Participant

@Nicola123 sorry how did you collect it from TNT?

Nicola123
    Participant

I called the TNT central passport tracker number and they contacted the depot for me. They were super helpful. Good luck

sio1982
    Participant

I am at an absolute loss! The passport agency are saying it was picked up at 8:37 yesterday. I’ve spoken to TNT, they do not have her passport in their system, I’ve tried my PEX Number online as well, and they are saying the passport agency has given me false information as they only pick up passports between 3:00-5:00

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.