How long to print – renewal

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion How long to print – renewal

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Wanderer
    Participant

Hi

I’ve been stuck on this for ages. The phone lines just ring out and then hang up. I have a flight on the 12th and I’ve sent compassionate/urgent travel evidence to be told it’s too late as my passport is being printed centrally.

Anyone have an idea of when I should get my passport? I’m constantly checking the tnt tracking. I sent them the ‘documents’ my old passport and it was delivered to them on the 13th March. Apparently its waiting to be printed

Application approved 6:51pm on 1 April 2022
    Documents received 2:56pm on 29 March 2022
    Application received 10:57pm on 12 March 2022
    Application submitted 10:56pm on 12 March 2022

bmor84
    Participant

Mine was approved 29th, printed 4th, awaiting tracking info

lisam1988
    Participant

Mine was approved on 1st April, printed on 4th April and due for delivery tomorrow. Mine may have been expedited as I am now 9 weeks from application date.

bbmilt
    Participant

Mine was printed 3 working days (5 total days) after approval. Also, just to let you know, I never received any form of tracking info. Once printed, I checked TNT online tracker myself regularly using our passport application reference number. It appeared on the TNT tracker after 3 working days (some get it sooner, some later). Then I could change the delivery date to 24hrs later and it was delivered no problem.

Good luck.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.