improvement suggestions

Home Forums How can we improve PWT website? improvement suggestions

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    schpilkers
    Participant

Document the average waiting time between the various stages of the process
    Document the average waiting time between the different completion times for the various passport offices, so see how the different passport offices compare.

Cat22
    Participant

Please could you show the average times but arranged my method of application. Eg split out the fast track people from the rest. And also could you differentiate between those whose application went though the digital checking route and those whose applications have gone through manual processing (being processed) as I think these will differ greatly in timescale.

gi81
    Participant

Show the distribution of waiting times, not just the averages.
    Even the three quartiles would be good, i.e. times within which 25%, 50% and 75% of applications are completed.

PASSPORT DUMDUMS
    Participant

put a log out button so we can log out. I cant find one.

ZinaZara
    Participant

Hi,

I think it would be a great idea to have an additional average and experience page for lost/stolen passports.

After collating some of the data from forum posts, it appears the passport office is generally not processing lost/stolen passport applications until they are ‘fast-tracked’ for an additional £101.

A very different experience than the ‘Adult renewal’ stats suggest.

Mcgrizzle
    Participant

interesting you say that. Sent my daughters passport off last year for a renewal and send the old passport back. told to wait up to 12 weeks then. my application expired and lost the fee. I’ve now re applied after having to report it lost. I am really hoping it will not be pushed to the back of the que as due to travel on the 16th June.

That suggestion would be good to know how they are sorting through applications

Andy Anderson
    Keymaster

Thank you, we are implementing a log out button.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Andy Anderson.
    djbdane
    Participant

Sometimes posting to the forum doesn’t work – on the summary page your shown as the last poster but the actual post doesn’t appear in the relevant section

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.